Park in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
1. Pairs of jeans 1. comfortable joggers/hiking shoes
2. Shirts 2. pair of chapels
3. Undergarments Food
4. Socks 1. nimco
5. Jackets 2. Chips
6. Gloves 3. Biscuits
Toiletries 4 Candies
1. Toothbrush 5. Dry fruits
2. Tube of toothpaste
5. Mosquito repellent
6. Hand sanitizer
7. Wet wipes
8. Rolls of toilet paper)
1. First-aid kit including basic medicines
2. Pain killers
3. Cough and flu medicine
4. Medicines to counter nausea
7. Any other prescribed medicine)
1. Cameras or DSLRs
3. Charging cables
4. Air pods
1. If you’re planning on visiting mountain areas, you might as well carry a compass, torches, and a few batteries.
2. Camping would require you to have a sleeping bag.
3. Keep your own hand towel to maintain hygiene. Avoid using the ones available in hotels.
4. Keeping padlocks is always a great idea – it keeps your belongings safe and secure.
5. Keeping a pocket knife can be of extreme importance: they can be used for multiple purposes.
6. Keep a sewing kit with you for a little wear and tear.
7. Remember to keep a water filter so you can drink clean water.
8. You should have a sleeping pad if you plan on sleeping in a campsite.
9. Keeping sunglasses is essential for day trekking in the scorching sun.